Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crazy Day

So tomorrow I take Frank to Dartmouth for a heart catheter procedure. If all goes well, it should only take an hour. They just want to check out how much damage was done to his heart, and if he has any blockage. A typical procedure nowadays I guess, so not to worry... I'm trying not to...

It's a couple hour drive for us. So there was the determining the route, just what exits to take, where to park, whether I should wait or go shopping to pass the time.... whether I want to go shopping alone... whether it's disloyal to him for me not to wait in the waiting room... whether I can cope with not smoking during the wait... and IF they find something and like maybe have to put in a stint, then he has to stay overnight, and I have to drive home alone and back again the next day... and oh yeah, I gotta remember to look on the 'net to see if there are any bookstores in that town...

Did I say I'm trying not to worry??? lol The above is not really worry for me, but the typical "round and round" thoughts I often go through... I get in bed at night and do this for at least an hour usually... It gets old.... to get up or not get up?

The Good News is that Beth is doing a little better. Nurse put her on a new med the other day, and she said she thinks it is working... symptoms have lessened some... YEAH!

But then she called first thing this morning... She went to the ER... has been having breathing and coughing issues, heaviness in her chest.... Yes, she's a heavy smoker... and yes, the nice Doctor commented that it was 'probably just smoking' as he walked out of the room, but he in fact found pneumonia... But she came home with antibiotics and a nebulizer, and she's feeling better from that too... So.... I guess that's all good...

And I've found a couple ways to put my blog out so it can be found, and I've got a couple people "following" it, and received a couple nice comments, and found a few blogs in the process that I'm now following... and I read a few of them and made some comments... great blogs!

And I caught up with and reconnected with a friend through the blogs... YEA!!!

And Beth called: "Could I bring over some juice?" Sure...

And I've been wanting to make a post about counting my blessings (which I do, believe it or not) and I started another post on... well, you'll see, if I ever get it done!

Oh, yeah, and Frank has to do some travel for his job in a short while, so there was the scheduling and reservations for that today, too...

And Beth called again... she needed help with setting up her Vonage phone....

Got that done... Yeah! she has unlimited use so maybe she'll do some reconnecting...

And I'm finally getting back to this...

For those who have young children and those with jobs (I DO remember the day) I suppose this is not all that much... but for me as things stand now... it was quite a bit, and a little bit overwhelming and tiring!

So, that was my crazy day. And I hope you'll bare with me in my blog posts, as I don't get things done like I used to...

Hope you had a good day...

Blessings,
P

No comments: