Friday, December 18, 2009

It's 3 AM I Must Be Lonely

It's 3 AM, I must be lonely.....
That's a line from the Matchbox 20 song (aptly titled) "3 AM".  Actually I'm not lonely, but it is 3 AM. There have been nights when it was apropos, when it haunted me, but not tonight. Tonight my mind is just full, swimming with fragments garnered from two days worth of watching videos, reading websites and blogs, considering the theories and opinions of eminent and not so eminent people who concern themselves with mental health.

But before I get too far here, I've got to apologize to my blog followers for being AWOL for almost two weeks.  I haven't felt well, physically or mentally, and I took a hiatus that became somewhat an OCD type attachment to Facebook games.  Rather than see that as a bad thing, I guess I've just decided that such compulsion was what made me such a good worker when I worked! ha!

While that was going on, Minds on the Edge (on Facebook) was also posting a wealth of links to be explored.  As their postings grew, so did my interest.  Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and they lured me back!

Ok, so this post is just to say that I'll be back in the next few days, probably with a plethora of posts on the various things I've found and my thoughts surrounding them.  Because my mind is so full of it all at the moment, I can't seem to settle down to organize it into a coherent blog post as yet, and I've decided its probably going to end up as a bunch....

But it's now FOUR AM and I need to try to sleep!  Hopefully getting this much out tired me enough to do so!  Catch you on the flipside.....

No comments: